Coloured Pencil Workshop: Tips, Techniques + Hacks
at Cass Art Bristol
Sunday 15th March, 10:00 – 14:00 (limited spaces available)
£55 all materials included
£45 if bring own pencils and paper (recommendations below)
I’ve been obsessed with coloured pencils for 10 years, and I’m super excited to share my top tips, techniques and hacks that have helped me to create realistic portraits and drawings.
This friendly and encouraging workshop is open to anyone wanting to learn about coloured pencils and how you can use them to draw realistically – no experience necessary!
What will the workshop cover?
– Recommendations for materials and tools
– Fundamental techniques including layering, blending methods, and burnishing
– Top tips for using coloured pencils effectively
– How to use colours and tone to create depth
– How to use highlights and achieve fine detail
– Some professional artist hacks!
If you would like to bring your own pencils and paper, I will be using Faber-Castell Polychromos and Clairefontaine Pastelmat (please get in touch if you have other materials, as some might not work as well using my personal methods).
Places are limited, £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Please contact me via email, phone, or Facebook to book:
Any questions please ask! 🙂